AFP AUDIO INTERVIEW
AMERICAN FREE PRESS was the first news organization to regularly cover the now infamous Bilderberg meetings, the late James P. Tucker, Jr., famed ‘Bilderberg Hound,’ author of Jim Tucker’s Bilderberg Diary, spearheading the effort.
Now, Mark Anderson’s at “the scene of the crime,” as Jim was fond of saying, near Innsbruck, Austria. Mark discusses his fifth day in the field covering Bilderberg, which included lots of photos of the elite and getting thrown out of the Interalpen Hotel.
Dave Gahary spoke with Mark from his hotel room in Telfs, Austria, for this sixth update interview (10:30).
- AUDIO INTERVIEW #5: Anderson at Bilderberg
- AUDIO INTERVIEW #4 & ARTICLE: Anderson at Bilderberg
- AUDIO INTERVIEW #3 & ARTICLE: Anderson at Bilderberg
- AUDIO INTERVIEW #2 & ARTICLE: Anderson at Bilderberg
- AUDIO INTERVIEW #1: Anderson at Bilderberg
- Bilderberg Bared
- Bilderberg 2015 Dates Confirmed
Dave Gahary, a former submariner in the U.S. Navy, is the host of AFP’s ‘Underground Interview’ series.
Be sure to check out all of AFP’s free audio interviews. You’ll find them on the HOME PAGE, in the ARCHIVES & in the AUDIO section.
2 Comments on AUDIO INTERVIEW #6: Anderson Tossed from Bilderberg Hotel