AFP AUDIO INTERVIEW
AMERICAN FREE PRESS was the first news organization to regularly cover the now infamous Bilderberg meetings, the late James P. Tucker, Jr., famed ‘Bilderberg Hound,’ author of Jim Tucker’s Bilderberg Diary, spearheading the effort.
Now, Mark Anderson’s at “the scene of the crime,” as Jim was fond of saying, near Innsbruck, Austria. Mark discusses his fourth day in the field covering Bilderberg, which included a small protest.
Dave Gahary spoke with Mark from his hotel room in Telfs, Austria, for this fifth update interview (7:08).
- AUDIO INTERVIEW #4 & ARTICLE: Anderson at Bilderberg
- AUDIO INTERVIEW #3 & ARTICLE: Anderson at Bilderberg
- AUDIO INTERVIEW #2 & ARTICLE: Anderson at Bilderberg
- AUDIO INTERVIEW #1: Anderson at Bilderberg
- Bilderberg Bared
- Bilderberg 2015 Dates Confirmed
Dave Gahary, a former submariner in the U.S. Navy, is the host of AFP’s ‘Underground Interview’ series.
Be sure to check out all of AFP’s free audio interviews. You’ll find them on the HOME PAGE, in the ARCHIVES & in the AUDIO section.