By Mark Anderson —
BRENHAM, Texas—Blinn College near Houston welcomed Dr. Judy Wood March 15 to expound upon the 9-11 findings in her detailed book, Where Did the Towers Go?
Based on the evidence, Dr. Wood, whose observations have made considerable ripples in 9-11 research circles,maintains that the twin towers of New York’s World Trade Center (WTC) on September 11, 2001 were turned to dust in midair by way of directed energy, whose origins are unknown at this time.
She has examined evidence of directed energy concerning the entire WTC complex—all seven buildings. Virtually all other researchers, as far as Manhattan is concerned, focus mainly or solely on the 110-story skyscrapers and 47-story Building 7. She maintains all of the buildings were destroyed in the same manner.
Dr. Wood (B.S. in civil engineering, M.S. in engineering mechanics/applied physics, and Ph.D. in materials engineering science), is a former Clemson University faculty member. If her analysis is correct—and no one can fairly say she isn’t meticulous—then the government story of 19 daring Arabs who hijacked planes—and the alternative of controlled demolition with planted explosives—could turn out to be false choices which obscure the truth of what physically happened in New York on 9-11.
“Empirical evidence is the artifact that the truth left behind,” she said to her Texas audience.
To unravel the 9-11 crime, she said citizens must first determine exactly what happened to the towers and then how it was done before it can be determined who did it and why.
Some of her most important insights are:
• In a controlled demolition (or the government’s jet fuel/office fires/pancaked-floors theory) there should have been around 1 million tons of broken apart material on the ground after the annihilation of the twin towers alone, which each weighed 500,000 tons. But there was nowhere close to that amount of material left. The remains of WTC 6, an eight-story building, towered over the North Tower’s remains.
• If such a large amount of material had crashed to the ground, “the bathtub”—a basin around the WTC foundation designed to keep the Hudson River’s waters at bay—would have been severely ruptured, leading to severe flooding of lower Manhattan. But that didn’t happen.
• Seismic readings gave no indication that a large amount of material hit the ground.
• The “dustification” (Dr. Wood’s term) of the WTC towers was so complete that no discernible remains of even a single toilet or sink, out of the hundreds in each tower, were found.
• Countless floating sheets of paper were the only “office supply” of significance left. Paper piles were even photographed right next to seemingly “burning” cars. Yet none of the paper caught fire—nor did the green foliage of nearby trees get singed, despite the government’s claim of fires so intense that they helped drive the “collapse” of two huge towers without them tipping over.
• Perhaps most notably, 14 firemen emerged from the remains of the North Tower’s Stairwell B, in the center of what had been a building. They naturally figured they were about to die, waiting for falling chunks of concrete and steel beams, which never arrived. Yet they emerged, stunned, to see bright sunlight and open ground where a mighty building, complete with miles of electrical conduit and plumbing, once stood.
• Then there were the bizarre “toasted cars,” hundreds of them, many of which were a few blocks north of the WTC complex and safely away from any presumed heat. Scores of these cars rusted as if they had been parked in the elements for years, while many, if not all, of the toasted cars had their door handles, windows and window seals missing. While many of these cars looked as though they had “burned,” their gas tanks never exploded and no flaming materials fell on them.
• Several steel beams curled and folded like pretzels, and hydraulic excavation machines picked up glowing metal which, if it had been as hot as it appeared, would have caused the machines to seize up and fail.
“Somebody has the technology to disrupt and direct the molecular bonds of matter,” Dr. Wood said to her college audience. “I’m not talking about a ‘weapon.’ I’m talking about a destructive mechanism.”
AFP Roving Editor Mark Anderson is a veteran reporter who covers the annual Bilderberg meetings and is chairman of AFP’s new America First Action Committee, designed to involve AFP readers in focusing intensely on Congress to enact key changes, including monetary reform and a pullback of the warfare state. He and his wife Angie often work together on news projects.
RELATED ARTICLES FROM AMERICAN FREE PRESS