AFP AUDIO INTERVIEW
Greg Bucceroni was a young teenager when he thought Jerry Sandusky’s The Second Mile would rescue him from a life of juvenile delinquency, but instead it trapped him as a participant in a child pedophile ring.
In Part 2 of this no-hold-barred discussion, Bucceroni explains to Victor Thorn how he is now working with law enforcement on the local, state and federal levels, the Mob’s involvement, how many times he was molested, what motivated him to come forward, how the pedophiles kept track of their victims, the ramifications of his past and his advice to people who know victims of pedophilia, in this fascinating interview (13:30).
More AFP Coverage on the PSU Scandal
- AUDIO INTERVIEW: Sandusky Sex Victim Speaks—Part 1
- INTERVIEW: Victim Claims Sandusky Sex Scandal Connected to Philadelphia Pedophile Network
- PSU Cover-up . . . Connecting the Dots
- The Far-Reaching Implications of the PSU Child Abuse Scandal
- The Baffling Case of DA Ray Gricar
- Louis Freeh . . . The Cover-up Goes National
- The Men who Covered-up for Jerry Sandusky
Victor Thorn is a hard-hitting researcher, journalist and the author of over 50 books.
Dave Gahary, a former submariner in the U.S. Navy, is the host of AFP’s ‘Underground Interview’ series.