Civil Rights Movement Needed for Whites

1+White_Privilege

By Pete Papaherakles

White privilege” is a term heard often lately, as an underhanded accusation against whites. It refers to a theoretical set of privileges that whites benefit from beyond those experienced by blacks and other minorities in the community, workplace or schools. Although whites might not even be aware of these supposed advantages, they somehow enjoy unfair benefits that presumably need to be addressed and eliminated in order to really level the playing field and achieve true racial equality.

The term “white privilege” was coined by Theodore W. Allen during the civil rights movement in the 1960s. Its roots derive from critical race theory, an offshoot of the Frankfurt School’s critical theory, a Marxist tactic by which criticism is used as a weapon to take down the establishment’s power structure.

On December 24, this reporter interviewed professor Kevin MacDonald on his thoughts about the validity of white privilege.

“There is no such thing,” he said. “It’s a total fabrication put out there just as a way to further affirmative action programs.”

MacDonald, a professor at Caltech,  has written several articles on this issue including a review of an article by Ron Unz, publisher of The American Conservative, entitled “The Myth of American Meritocracy: How corrupt are Ivy League admissions?

Asked about whether this notion applies to employment opportunities, Dr. MacDonald explained: “These types of accusations are a throwback to pre-civil rights conditions more than half a century ago. Today, the opposite is actually happening. Blacks are being hired at jobs though they are less qualified than whites, due to affirmative action.”

Almost all of the largest Fortune 500 corporations have affirmative action and diversity programs that discriminate against white people in hiring. They also have programs of discrimination that favor non-whites in promotions and advancements. But blacks are often overrepresented at a rate much higher than the 13% of the population they comprise in the U.S.

On March 12, 2012, The Washington Times ran an expose on the racial makeup of the capital’s more than 3,000 public transportation bus and rail drivers for northern Virginia, D.C. and Maryland.

“Ninety-seven percent of the bus and train operators at the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority [Metro] are black,” wrote The Times, although blacks comprise only 28% of D.C.’s metropolitan area.

Citing several examples of discrimination, the article noted: “a white male engineer near completion of a Ph.D. was passed over for a management position in favor of a black man who was barely literate. . . . In typical examples, court and Metro records show, a black man who spent eight years in prison for dealing PCP was promoted to a high level management position soon after his release, and whites in the same positions as blacks with far less seniority are inexplicably paid less.”

And these are not low paying jobs, explained The Times. “The average Metro worker had a $60,000 salary, which rises to $69,000 including overtime. That is more than 71% of area residents who had an income in 2010, including 62% of whites, census records show.”

Blacks are also favored over whites in the 11 million government jobs including he U.S. Post Office, which has been called “a work program for blacks.” They make up over 20% of postal employees and the agency’s inefficiency is leading it to bankruptcy as FedEx and UPS are now dominating the parcel business.

Incredibly, it’s estimated blacks make up almost 80% of mailmen in Chicago, according to a statement from Mack Julion, president of the Chicago branch of the National Association of Letter Carriers.

MacDonald explained that the same reverse discrimination is happening with college admissions throughout the country.

“It is well documented that blacks are admitted even to Ivy League universities such as Harvard, with much lower SAT scores than whites,” he said.

The primary admission test today is called the Scholastic Assessment Test, or SAT. The typical score for students entering the nation’s most select colleges such as Harvard, Princeton and CalTech is 750 or above on both the math and verbal SAT.

Of the 153,132 blacks who took the SAT in 2005 in the entire country, only 244 of them scored 750 or above on the math section and 363 scored 750 or above on the verbal portion of the test. Yet in 2011, Harvard admitted 255 blacks as freshmen, 11.8% of a total of 2,158 new students that year.

Meanwhile, whites, who make up 65% of the United States population and tested on average 310 points higher than blacks on their SAT scores, only made up 44% of the admissions. And it gets worse. Of that 44%, 26% percent were Jewish, leaving gentile whites of European ancestry with only 18% representation.

Whites of European descent, whose ancestors actually built Harvard as well as the U.S., only get an 18% representation at their nation’s oldest and most prestigious university, hardly a sign of white privilege.  Blacks, on the other hand, who mostly don’t even qualify for enrollment, get almost a 12% representation even though there are five times as many whites in the country. The fact that Jewish students are over represented 14 times more than their 1.8% population share is very telling. This ratio also applies to the faculty and administration. Larry Summers, a Jew, was Harvard’s president between 2001 and 2006. Harvard is not the exception in these demographics, but more or less the rule with most Ivy League colleges.

“White privilege” is nothing more than a term used to beat whites over the head with white guilt in order to take away what little power they have left.

“When White Americans of the future—quite possibly the very near future—discover the world they have lost and the reasons they lost that world, the results may well be cataclysmic,” warned MacDonald.

Donate to us

Pete Papaherakles is a writer and political cartoonist for AFP and is also AFP’s outreach director. Pete is interested in getting AFP writers and editors on the podium at patriotic events. Call him at 202-544-5977 if you know of an event you think AFP should attend.

19 Responses to Civil Rights Movement Needed for Whites

1. ExHelot says:
    I’ve been full circle. My parents were hippie/beatnik types and I was raised to get more punishment for saying the ‘n’ word than the ‘f’ word. I was a true believer and yet, somehow, I was also a patriotic American despite my folks’ political leanings. I entered the service in the early 70s and 3/4 of my unit was Black. Being from a small town in the north of Michigan I had never even spoken to a Black person. I learned about reverse discrimination and Black racism. I resented it and chose to keep away from them while at the same time thinking that perhaps we, the whites of America, owed them something. I observed the War on Poverty turn Black families into single mother households with several illegitimate children with several unattached or unknown fathers. I watched as black communities turned into ghettos that were unsafe for anyone.

What I believe now is that we have created a Black culture of spoiled, self-entitled, racists with a victim mentality fostered by cynical liberal whites. I am expected to be guilty for things I have never done in the face of people who have never had those things done to them. The only cotton they ever saw was in their clothing. Now they murder one another and we are to blame. Now I am afraid to enter their neighborhoods. In my lifetime I, and two of my sons, have been mugged and attacked by the oppressed Black males of the city.

After the events of the last two years I have concluded that Blacks will never be happy or content or desire to be part of society. A Black president was elected and instead of it being seen as progress he said that there was still so much more to be done. Race relations have been set back by a generation thanks to him. Now I’m told that I cannot honor my fellow Americans that fought and died for their freedom as citizens of states that were in a union…not a forced marriage. Slavery was the catalyst for the Civil war and not the cause that was fought for by either side. I’m called a racist now just because I’m white and happen to disagree with some platforms of the so called civil rights leadership (the false “Reverends” etc). Race is an industry that thrives on taking everything from me, from tax dollars to dignity. I just bought my first Confederate flag. I bought it as a symbol that I refuse to be told what to think by anyone and I refuse to be marginalized because 13% of the population think they have a grudge. I refuse to be told what symbols mean to a group of opportunistic race-baiters.

I have come to the conclusion that both the White and black citizens of this country were better off before desegregation. Everyone was safer and happier when Whites wouldn’t go into Black communities for fear of assault and Blacks would stay out of White communities for the same reason. The days of stark lines defining permissible conduct were safer and more constructive for everyone.

I also believe that Blacks are incapable of doing what is required to live in civilized society. Until that changes, they must be excluded from it. We experimented with Liberia and Sierra Leone and look what they’ve done to these countries that were established by freed slaves. It mattered very little that they had a foundation of education, agriculture, sciences and democracy…they devolved to the lowest common denominator.

Welfare must be limited to the support of one child. Welfare must be based on willingness and ability to work.

Laws must be enforced without fear of being accused of racism. Therefore, only Blacks should police Black neighborhoods. Schools must be desegregated only by honest demographics and there should be no more Black privilege allowing them to assault White people without charges of hate crimes. hate crimes, like racism work both ways.

I’m finished being understanding and sensitive. I’ve had enough and I refuse to care if someone calls me a racist; in fact I will embrace the label and in that way take away the left’s most powerful weapon…name calling. It needs to be a new era of understanding between races…no ‘conversations,’ and if there are, it needs to be one way. You obey the law and stay where you live. You do what you see successful people do and you’ll be fine, but no more free rides and no more White guilt.

2. Alex Torres says:
    All of the comments above only prove why the world is going downhill. Don’t fear progression and change. Time and life evolves. You people might not be familiar with this concept since most of you believe in creationism, but to advance the world needs to change. The time of the white man is over. The dark period has already passed.
  3. Cathy says:
    The greatest consolation of white demise is this: Once we are gone, the entire world will be like Africa, Mexico, and Central America. They deserve it.
  4. Dusty says:
    I agree. We need to start banding together. Blacks used their churches to meet and gather together with other churches to gain their power. I don’t think that this was christian-like, but the idea worked.
  5. Kevin Maxwell says:
    America is going down hill for sure. I agree it’s time for Americans to wake up and look at what is really happening.
  6. Dave Collins says:
    Whites are made to feel like a minority. Many will say it’s “payback” for years of oppression, but in reality it’s their own racism being unleashed. Reparations were paid when America split in two and 600,000 white men died for the sins of bondage.

It did take another 100 years for true equality to come about, but it also took the support of many White Americans to make it law. They are conveniently forgotten during Black history month.

Race is a myth anyway; nearly every Black person in America has at least 1/4 white blood in them. Whites are not different, so the idea that we are separated by color is a myth perpetuated by Marxist/Socialists to keep us at odds with each other while the elites bleed us dry and steal the fruits of all our labor, regardless of color.

I will fight inequality regardless of who are the victim; that is what I believe the American way to be.

7. Aj2097 says:
    Calling all those who will not Stand by and let our world be segregated, we need to stop this now. We need movements and demonstrations. I am in Colorado and this is one mother who will not Stand by and let her children be harassed or robbed of a future. Let us join forces to show we will not lay down and take what so many of us have worked for. I’m calling for a movement that gives equality back to whites as well as all Americans.
  8. Aj2097 says:
    We need to do something. We are the oppressed yet we say nothing. They blame the white man but we have a black man in office. We need to take this country back, it belongs to all of us and if we are being pushed out of our own rights. You can’t even get a job unless you are black. Don’t get me wrong, I have no problems with black people, I only do when they start stealing, setting fires, and use their skin color for justification. We don’t owe them like they don’t owe use, we need equality NOW!
  9. Colin Obrien says:
    Too late, people.

They have won and will continue to win because of our own stupidity.

10. Colin Obrien says:
    I am so glad others feel the same way.

My hours were reduced at work to 2-3 days (only place to work in the town I live). Some were getting their kids into college on the taxpayers money; I didn’t have a chance to get my son in as he was white and they didn’t have any way of allowing that. After I said you just allowed that kid in, she said well he is black and they get preference. I said that is total B.S. and she said, well you are white so go get your rich family to pay for him.

End of conversation as I did not know what to say or what the he*l I could do when the government tells you straight to your face to STFU because you are white and have no rights.

11. Nathan says:

Glad I found this website. I’m looking for those ready to take action.

12. A mother says:
    My children, who are white, just went through two years of unimaginable abuse by students and staff because we had no choice but to enroll them in schools where 80% of the children enrolled were black.

The school’s principal actually had the nerve to tell me and my child that favoritism is a far cry from racism when I called her out for being racist. After several more incidences, many of which were provoked by the principal and teachers, we went to the school district administration office to file a grievance. Once inside the administration office we were shocked to find that there was not even a single white employee there, so we had to file the grievance with a black women, which as expected, was pointless. This awful time in my children’s lives will never be forgotten; they are scarred for life. We have finally managed to move, but there are a few white children still attending those schools and they are not safe. The school district has a school called Africentric that is for black children only, but it seems the school district employees are intentionally running white children out of the schools by using tactics like stiffer punishments for white children, embarrassing them in front of other students, failure to intervene when a white child is bullied right in front of them, then later twist the facts making everything the white children’s fault. I’ve searched for an attorney in hopes of shedding some light on how white children are being targeted by blacks in these schools, but apparently white children are not as important as black children or the white attorneys and media I’ve contacted are cowards. Had a fraction of this abuse happened to a black child, countless attorneys would have been begging to help. The public needs to know the truth!!!!!!

13. brandipeters says:
    Whites will be nearly exterminated before a remnant will have to do what is necessary to correct the situation. Those old, retired farts sitting at the diner eating breakfast and drinking their coffee don’t give a crap about what is happening and their culpability for not doing anything for their race when they were young. Most whites are mini-me Jews that grovel to any authority and always back the ‘winning team.’ Screw them all.
  14. Jaroslav Kukla says:
    The lazy, fat/obese mutant white goyim of the New Jer-USA-lem don’t need any ‘Civil Rights Movement’! What they need are brains and education, but their lazy, fat asses can’t attend any school anymore. It is too late, so let them decay and rot.
  15. K.C. Lynn says:
    To be painstakingly honest, I am so goddamn sick and tired of hearing these blacks bitch and whine about “white privilege”!

Us white people need to pull our heads out of our asses and realize what’s going on here! It’s time for us to push back, to make these degenerate porch monkeys afraid to tread on us! Who gives a shit about being labeled “racist”? Stand up for your white heritage and take pride in your superiority.

16. Jaroslav Kukla says:
    America is doomed and sentenced to enter the Dark Age. The Precession of Enlightenment moved once again to China (Japan, Korea, etc.) to lead the world. The negative pole, USSR had moved to Brussels and EU, the next Gulag of nations. It will take another 1,200 years before the goyim of Ameri-k-a kosher comes up and out of the dark Age. That’s reality and Tao Path of Heavens.
  17. Jessica English says:
    Stand up, white people, before it’s too late! We need to stand together, or we will hand over this country to a bunch of idiots! Stop being afraid of being called a racist, stop being a doormat! Do what our grandparents did. Stand up stand together and beat the crap out of these morons! Teach your kids to b proud of being white, and embrace white culture and heritage! And quit worrying about being politically-correct! Do you think they’re concerned about political correctness? Hell no!
  18. carl says:
    I’m so sick and tired of us white people getting screwed over and losing all our rights. It’s time for us white people to arise again, with protests all over our country about jobs and schools, that should be about merits, not skin color. Wake up white America before it’s too late! All they are doing is ruining our great country. If they don’t like our way of life, our rules and our religion, go back to your country where you came from. And also, speak English in our country. I’ll be speaker Carl, and I’ll stand for my white brothers and sisters.

Proud to be a white boy, your speaker, Carl.

19. Kenny Wayne says:
    I just watched a video of a fight on a school bus in Missouri. A group of colored boys attacked and beat a white American while the colored bus driver kept right on driving the bus and did nothing. One of the colored boys posted the video on social media. This incident hardly made local news and no charges have been filed that I’m aware of.

Why is it that when colored people attack white Americans it is not news-worthy, but when a white American attacks a colored person it makes “National News” in a matter of a few hours and the colored community wants to riot and tear up what we have worked so hard to build and the taxpayers are left with the bill to rebuild?

Why is there not “Equal Rights” for White Americans, the minority???