Chicago blacks celebrated Memorial Day Weekend 2015 by murdering a dozen of their fellow blacks and wounding 44 more, including a 4-year-old girl “who was shot in the head while sitting inside a car outside of a prom party Friday evening.”
Violent, ignorant blacks also shot two other children, a 15-year-old girl and a 17-year-old boy.
Take a look at the report below. If it wasn’t so obscene, it would be funny.
12 Dead, At Least 44 Injured in Memorial Day Weekend Shootings
In the first fatal shooting of the weekend, a 34-year-old man was killed while sitting on the front porch of a home in the Wicker Park neighborhood. The incident happened at about 1:45 a.m. Saturday in the 1700 block of West Pierce, police said.
The man was struck in the chest and shoulder and taken to John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
The second fatal shooting of the weekend happened shortly later.
A 20-year-old man was found unresponsive with multiple gunshot wounds at about 2:10 a.m. Saturday in the 1000 block of West 14th Place on the Near West Side, police said.
The man was taken to John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Another man in his 20s was found dead with a gunshot wound to his head Saturday afternoon.
The man, 24, was found at about 12:45 p.m. in the 0-100 block of North Laramie in the Austin neighborhood, police said. He was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.
About 11 hours later, a man between 20 and 30 years old was found dead with a gunshot wound to his face in an alley in the 4700 block of North Albany in the Albany Park neighborhood, according to police.
Early Sunday morning at about 12:25 a.m., a 32-year-old man and another man, whose age was not known, were standing outside in the South Shore neighborhood when someone fired shots at them. The incident happened in the 7900 block of South East End Avenue.
The 32-year-old was shot in the neck and transported to Jackson Park Hospital, where he was pronounced dead. The other man was shot in the buttocks. He took himself to the same hospital, where he was in stable condition, police said.
In another fatal shooting incident early Sunday, a 29-year-old woman and two men, ages 25 and 39, were shot at a West Englewood house party by a group of people who were denied entry, police said. The incident happened at about 12:45 a.m. in the 6100 block of Honore.
The woman was shot in the chest and leg and taken to Holy Cross Hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
The younger man was shot in the arm and taken to Holy Cross Hospital in stable condition. The 39-year-old man was shot in the chest and transported to John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital in serious condition.
Three others, including a 15-year-old boy, were killed in shootings late Sunday afternoon and evening.
A 35-year-old man was shot in the stomach in a drive-by shooting at about 3:20 p.m. Sunday in the 3200 block of West Maypole in th East Garfield Park neighborhood. He was pronounced dead at Mount Sinai Hospital.
A 28-year-old man was shot in the head and shoulder at about 4 p.m. Sunday in the 3300 block of West Division in the Humboldt Park neighborhood. He was later pronounced dead at Mount Sinai Hospital, police said.
A 15-year-old boy was shot and killed and a 14-year-old boy was wounded in a shooting around 8:15 p.m. in the 4400 block of South Cottage Grove. The boys were standing outside when shots were fired from someone in a light-colored sedan, police said.
The 15-year-old boy was found unresponsive in an alley and pronounced dead and the 14-year-old was taken to Comer Children’s Hospital in stable condition with a gunshot wound to the foot.
Three others were killed on Memorial Day.
A man was shot and killed Monday afternoon in the Northwest Side Irving Park neighborhood. The shooting happened about 2:30 p.m. in the 4100 block of North Hamlin, police said. The 29-year-old victim was sitting passenger in a vehicle when another vehicle pulled up, and someone inside got out and fired shots, police said.
A 19-year-old man was killed in a shooting less than two blocks south of the Chicago Police Department’s Bronzeville neighborhood headquarters Monday evening. About 5:25 p.m., the man was shot in the back in the 0-100 block of East 36th Place, police said. He was taken to Stroger Hospital in critical condition and was later pronounced dead, police said.
Just before 8 p.m. Monday, a 17-year-old boy was fatally shot in the back and leg in the 4900 block of West Erie Street. Officers patroling the area heard gunshots and found the victim unresponsive in the street, according to authorities. Police said the teen was transported to Mount Sinai Hospital in serious condition and was later pronounced dead.
At least 36 others were injured in shootings across Chicago from Friday afternoon to Tuesday morning:
- A 21-year-old man was shot around 2:45 p.m. after a physical altercation in the 3000 block of West Roosevelt Road, police said. The man tried to flee the scene in a vehicle but was shot in the hip. The man took himself to Stroger Hospital where he was listed in stable condition. The shooting is believed to have been gang-related, according to authorities.
- A 37-year-old man was shot in the upper leg at about 7:15 p.m. Friday in the 2900 block of West 66th Street in the Chicago Lawn neighborhood.
- A 25-year-old man was shot in the left ankle at about 11 p.m. Friday in the 600 block of North Menard in the Austin neighborhood.
- Two men, ages 19 and 44, were shot in the arm and thigh, respectively, at about 11:30 p.m. Friday in the 9200 block of South Normal in the Washington Heights neighborhood.
- A 15-year-old boy was shot in the arm while riding in a car in the 1500 block of South Lake Shore Drive at about 12:15 a.m. Saturday on the Near South Side.
- Two men, ages 20 and 21, were shot at about 12:15 a.m. Saturday in the 900 block of North Monticello in the Humboldt Park neighborhood. The younger man was shot in the neck and arm, and the other was shot in the back and chest.
- Two people, an 18-year-old man and a 45-year-old woman, were shot at about 12:15 a.m. Saturday in the 1100 block of West 104th Place in the Washington Heights neighborhood. The man was struck in the foot and finger, and the woman was hit in the ankle.
- A 20-year-old man was shot in the leg during a robbery at about 1:15 a.m. Saturday in the 0-100 block of East Garfield in the Washington Park neighborhood. The man’s coat and cellphone were taken, police said.
- A 31-year-old man, who was the passenger in a vehicle stopped at a stop sign, was shot in the shoulder at about 1:20 a.m. Saturday in the 3200 block of West Walnut in the East Garfield Park neighborhood.
- A 26-year-old man was shot in the back at about 3 a.m. Saturday in the 11200 block of South Stewart in the Roseland neighborhood.
- A 25-year-old man was shot in both legs at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday in the 1800 block of East 68th Street in the South Shore neighborhood.
- A 30-year-old man was shot in the head at about 11:25 p.m. Saturday in the 7300 block of South Damen in the West Englewood neighborhood.
- A 20-year-old man was shot in the leg at about 12:10 a.m. Sunday in the 1300 block of South Lawndale in the neighborhood of the same name.
- A 32-year-old man was shot in the stomach at about 12:20 a.m. Sunday in the 3800 block of West Hirsch in the Humboldt Park neighborhood.
- A 33-year-old man was shot in the ankle at about 12:35 a.m. in the 200 block of West 101st Street in the Roseland neighborhood.
- Around 5:30 p.m. Sunday, a 19-year-old man was shot in the leg after getting into a verbal altercation with a person in a passing vehicle in the 4500 block of North St. Louis Avenue, police said. The teen was taken to Illinois Masonic Medical Center in stable condition.
- Just after 10:30 p.m., two people were shot in the 2000 block of West 69th Street. A 25-year-old man and a 20-year-old told police they were standing outside when they heard shots and felt pain, police said. Both were taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center where they were listed in stable condition.
- A 20-year-old man was shot in an apparent drive-by shooting around 2 a.m. on Memorial Day. The man was walking down the street in the 5900 block of West Montrose when a red minivan pulled alongside him and someone inside fired shots. The man was shot in the arm and listed in good condition at Our Lady of Resurrection Medical Center.
- A little more than an hour later, two people were shot in the 300 block of West 113th Street. The men, both 25 years old, were allegedly involved in a gambling game before the shooting, police said. They were both shot in the leg in an alley and were taken to Roseland Hospital in stable condition.
- A 17-year-old boy was shot in the thigh just after 11 a.m. Monday in the 1600 block of South Springfield Avenue. Police said the teen was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital in good condition but details surrounding the shooting weren’t immediately available.
- A 22-year-old man walked into Mount Sinai Hospital around 11:30 a.m. with a gunshot wound to the foot, police said. Details surrounding the shooting weren’t immediately available. Area North detectives are investigating.
- Around 7 p.m., a 21-year-old man was shot in the thigh while riding a motorcycle in the 5900 block of South Laflin Street. The man was riding a motorcycle when a dark-colored van pulled alongside him and someone fired shots at him. The man fled the scene and called police. He was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital in stable condition.
- Around 8:40 p.m., a 20-year-old man was shot in the buttocks and took himself to West Suburban Medical Center in good condition. The man told police he was in the 5600 block of West Division Street when he heard shots and felt pain.
- Two people were shot just before 10 p.m. Monday in the city’s Lawndale neighborhood. The men was standing on a sidewalk in the 1500 block of South Ridgeway when four men exited a gangway and opened fire. A 32-year-old man was shot in the torso and was listed in critical condition at Stroger Hospital and a 39-year-old man was shot in both legs, his shoulder and his groin and was listed in stable condition at Stroger Hospital.
- A 27-year-old man was shot around 10:10 p.m. in the city’s Rogers Park neighborhood. The man was standing in the 6600 block of North Clark when a vehicle drove by and someone fired shots. The man was taken to Saint Francis Hospital in Evanston with a wound to his right foot.
- Another 27-year-old man was shot about 20 minutes later in the 7100 block of South Emerald Avenue, police said. The man, who walked into University of Chicago Hospital with a wound to his right hand, told police someone walked up to him and opened fire.
- About 10 minutes later, a 25-year-old man was shot in the 6500 block of South Normal Avenue. The man was approached by a gunman who he had been in a fight with earlier in the night and the gunman fired shots at him striking him in the chest. The victim was listed in critical condition at Stroger Hospital.
- A 20-year-old man was shot in the city’s North Austin neighborhood aruond 12:30 a.m. The man was sitting on a porch with other people in the 1400 block of North Lotus when a light-colored sedan pulled up and someone fired shots. The man was shot in the foot and taken to Stroger Hospital for treatment.
- About the same time, a 34-year-old man was shot in the buttocks and leg when someone fired shots from a light-colored SUV in the 1400 block of East 66th Place. The man was taken to University of Chicago Hospital in stable condition.
- Around 2 a.m., a 47-year-old woman was shot by her boyfriend during an argument in the 4800 block of West Madison Street. The woman suffered a graze wound to the leg and was treated and released at the scene, officials said.
RELATED ARTICLES FROM AMERICAN FREE PRESS