Are We Getting the Whole Truth About San Bernardino Massacre?
• AMERICAN FREE PRESS sends reporter to site of alleged shooting to find out.
By John Friend —
SAN BERNARDINO, California—On Wednesday, December 2, yet another mass public shooting reportedly took place, in San Bernardino, at the Inland Regional Center (IRC), a non-profit organization that serves “more than 31,000 individuals with developmental disabilities in San Bernardino and Riverside counties,” according to the official website of the IRC. Roughly one week following the crime, which was, according to police, carried out by Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik, a Muslim couple of Pakistani heritage who had recently become parents, AMERICAN FREE PRESS was on the scene to investigate.
According to the official narrative that has emerged following the alleged shooting, on the morning of December 2, Farook and Malik are reported to have left their six-month-old daughter with Farook’s mother at their Redlands, California home, telling her that they had to go to a doctor’s appointment. However, Farook, a health inspector for the San Bernardino County Department of Public Health, and his wife instead attended a department training event and holiday party at the IRC. According to official reports, between 75 and 80 people attended the county training event and holiday party on the day of the tragic shooting.
While at the training session and holiday party, Farook reportedly got into an argument with another county worker and stormed out of the event in anger with his wife.
At 10:59 a.m. Pacific Standard Time, Farook and Malik allegedly returned to the county training session and holiday party dressed in black tactical gear and ski masks and armed with semi-automatic pistols and rifles. The couple are said to have opened fire on attendees of the event, killing 14 people and injuring 22 after firing between 65 and 75 rounds in a matter of four minutes. Three pipe bombs that were attached to each other were also said to have been planted at the IRC by Farook and Malik.
The couple are said to have fled the scene immediately following the shooting in a rented black SUV, prior to law enforcement officials responding to the event.
Roughly four hours after the mass shooting, law enforcement officials discovered the couple, and a shootout occurred, with 23 law enforcement officers from seven different agencies purportedly firing about 380 rounds. The couple allegedly fired 76 rounds at law enforcement officers during the shootout, according to the official account of the event.
The shootout, which took place on East San Bernardino Avenue roughly 1.5 miles east of the IRC, was reported to have resulted in the violent death of both Farook and Malik.
According to the official narrative of the mass shooting, Farook and Malik had become radicalized well before they even began dating. The day after the shooting, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) began a counter-terrorism investigation into the attack. The couple are said to have traveled to Saudi Arabia in the months leading up to the shooting, and it is claimed they pledged allegiance to ISIS, the radical Islamic terrorist group, in a Facebook post.
President Barack Hussein Obama and other federal officials, including FBI Director James Comey, have described the mass shooting as an act of terrorism inspired by foreign extremist groups. However, federal officials have been careful to note that thus far they have discovered no evidence that the couple were directly guided by any specific foreign terrorist group, and they were not part of a wider organized terror network or cell.
“So far, we have no evidence that the killers were directed by a terrorist organization overseas, or that they were part of a broader conspiracy here at home,” Obama stated in a December 6 evening address from the Oval Office. “But it is clear that the two of them had gone down the dark path of radicalization, embracing a perverted interpretation of Islam that calls for war against America and the West.”
DOESN’T ADD UP
Upon arriving at the IRC to investigate, this reporter immediately noticed the entire facility was fenced off and guarded by private security officers. Access to the IRC was restricted, with security guards explaining that an investigation was still under way.
Interviews were conducted with local residents and workers who were employed at various businesses near the IRC facility.
A local San Bernardino man who works at Sepulveda Building Materials, a company that sells landscape rock, masonry, and bricks and is located directly south of the IRC facility, explained to this reporter that he only heard three shots fired on the day of the alleged shooting, despite the fact that between 65 and 75 rounds were reported to have been fired in the span of just four minutes.
The interviewees merely saw and heard the first responders and law enforcement officials arrive on the scene, and later learned of the shooting after watching television news coverage of the purported attack.
This reporter also spoke with “David,” a manager at Haley Brothers, Inc., a door manufacturer, who captured exclusive video footage of the shootout that took place roughly four hours after the initial mass shooting at the IRC. David’s footage has been broadcast by Fox News and other mainstream media outlets in their coverage of the event.
David explained that he and fellow co-workers witnessed the shootout that took place on East San Bernardino Avenue, which began almost directly in front of the Haley Brothers facility. David and other workers from Haley Brothers saw and heard law enforcement vehicles pursuing two individuals. After shots were fired, David and his co-workers immediately took cover. According to David, neither Haley Brothers nor adjacent businesses and residents sustained property damage as a result of the shootout.
A local San Bernardino resident who lives directly in front of the scene of the shootout on East San Bernardino Avenue was also interviewed. He stated he heard shots fired and loud sirens, and even described seeing a dead body and blood splattered on the pavement in front of his house.
None of the local residents this reporter spoke with could positively identify Farook and Malik as the dead suspects due to the fact the individuals involved in the shootout were wearing black ski masks.
Interestingly, the San Bernardino County SWAT team happened to be conducting a drill on the same day the shooting took place. Many independent researchers have alleged that numerous purported false-flag-style events, such as 9-11, and public shootings like at the Sandy Hook Elementary School, and the Boston Marathon bombing, also had drills taking place on the very day of the event.
Given the traumatic nature of the shooting in San Bernardino, as well as the tyrannical and un-American assault on the Second Amendment being carried out by Obama and others in its aftermath, readers of AFP would be wise to remain skeptical of the official narrative being promoted by the controlled mass media and political establishment. Stay tuned for future updates on this important story.
John Friend is a California-based writer who maintains a blog.